Date: March 12, 2021
This is the same Visual Cylinder Inspection course we teach in person -now available thru virtual classroom. We cover the entire course including the hands on practice to ensure you have gained the knowledge needed to meet Federal requirements for visual inspection of high pressure cylinders.
What you need:
1. Access to web, computer/video for viewing training.
2. Applicable tools to conduct hands on (if you do not have tools you can take advantage of our package deals for VCI training at DEMA - see additional schedule listings)
3. Two empty, devalved cylinders to perform hands on.
This package includes:
Visual Cylinder Inspection Training Course
Pick Ended Probes
Master Pit Reference Plate
2x Mag Mirror
LED Duplex Inspection Light (which will be important to have if you plan to take the Oxygen Cylinder Cleaning Technician course or offer/inspect/clean for Nitrox or other enriched air cylinders - bright white / UV light in one wand).
Due to the nature of this type of training and the release of training materials at sign up, this is a non-refundable course. If you are not able to attend the date of sign up, you will be moved forward to another course date given by same instructor.
We will also offer the supporting specialties in the same method. See the PSI-PCI website Course Schedule pages for more details or contact us directly.
- Course Type: VCI
- Course Location: Burlington-Virtual, NC
- Convention: VCI Training Plus Tool Package (Duplex Light)
- Instructor: Mark A. Gresham
- Instructor Email: email@example.com
- Course Price: $625.00