Date: August 6, 2021
This is the same Visual Cylinder Inspection course we teach in person -now available thru virtual classroom. We cover the entire course including the hands on practice to ensure you have gained the knowledge needed to meet Federal requirements for visual inspection of high pressure cylinders.
What you need:
1. Access to web, computer/video for viewing training.
2. Applicable tools to conduct hands on -Send us a snapshot of your tools for confirmation. If you do not have tools you can take advantage of our package deals for VCI training at DEMA - see additional schedule listings.
3. Two empty, devalved cylinders to perform hands on.
Due to the nature of this type of training and the release of training materials at sign up, this is a non-refundable course. If you are not able to attend the date of sign up, you will be moved forward to another course date given by same instructor.
We will also offer the supporting specialties in the same method. See the Course Schedule page of the PSI-PCI website or contact us directly for more details.
- Course Type: VCI
- Course Location: Burlington-Virtual, NC
- Convention: Virtual Course
- Instructor: Mark A. Gresham
- Instructor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Price: $325.00