Date: August 6, 2021
This is the same Visual Cylinder Inspection course we teach in person -now available thru virtual classroom. We cover the entire course including the hands on practice to ensure you have gained the knowledge needed to meet Federal requirements for visual inspection of high pressure cylinders.
What you need:
1. Access to web, computer/video for viewing training.
2. Applicable tools to conduct hands on which come with this package.
3. Two empty, devalved cylinders to perform hands on.
This package includes:
Visual Cylinder Inspection Training Course
Pick Ended Probes
Master Pit Reference Plate
2x Mag Mirror
LED Bright White Inspection Light (for air service inspection only).
Due to the nature of this type of training and the release of training materials at sign up, this is a non-refundable course. If you are not able to attend the date of sign up, you will be moved forward to another course date given by same instructor.
We will also offer the supporting specialties in the same method. Please see the PSI-PCI Course Schedule page for more details or contact us directly.
- Course Type: VCI
- Course Location: Burlington-Virtual, NC
- Convention: VCI with Tool Package (White Light)
- Instructor: Mark A. Gresham
- Instructor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Price: $545.00